Friday, December 15, 2017

Christmas Bucket List

It's my favorite time of year! Seriously, one of my friends called me Mrs. Claus the other day because I love Christmas so much. This year I wanted to really do a lot of Christmas activities and really enjoy the season, especially because it goes by so fast. Here is the bucket list I came up with for us, we have done some of these so those will be crossed off :)
  • Make Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate
  • Go Ice Skating (preferably at Lotte World because they're decorated for Christmas)
  • Make Christmas Cookies
  • Decorate for Christmas
  • Go see the Christmas lights around Seoul
  • Go to Garden of the Morning Calm 
  • Build a Gingerbread House
  • Watch ALL the Christmas movies
  • Watch as many of the Hallmark Christmas movies as I can
  • Do Advent Calendars
  • Go see the Nutcracker
  • Harry Potter Marathon
  • Make Butterbeer
  • Go to the Express Bus Terminal and see their floor of Christmas decorations
    • This wasn't as great as I was hoping it would be. There was a lot of stuff but it was mostly "clutter" items and expensive trees and I have run out of shelf space for Christmas clutter and I don't want to spend 100 dollars on a 3-foot tree.
  • Go to Daiso and get more Christmas Decorations
We're running out of time to do everything before Christmas! Mark works so much now that we don't really have much time to do much of anything. But we'll figure it out and do everything.

What are your plans for the Christmas season?

See you soon
Kylie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat, shall we?