Thursday, December 11, 2014

Holiday Bucket List


I've been gone for a while, I know. Things have been hectic with school and family and all that stuff; but I've also been having motivational issues. As in I don’t ever want to do anything but sit and play Sims and read and I've been having a hard time getting myself to do anything unless I HAVE to do it. But we are working on that, hopefully I’ll get better as time goes on.

Enough of that though, I have a holiday bucket list! I’m sure you guys know how into the holiday season I am as I put my tree up like a week after Halloween, no shame. Many of my friends think I’m crazy and just aren't as into the season as I am; they say it’s too early and I need to appreciate Thanksgiving (but I did and do). But what do they know, the holiday season only happens once a year and it FLIES by so why not make it last as possible and enjoy every second? Or am I the only one that thinks that way? But here is my list of stuff that I want to do to celebrate the holidays and make memories J
  1. Make Christmas cookies
  2. Make Chirstmas Mugs
  3. Go to the Galaxy of Lights
  4. Go to the Christmas Tree Path
  5. Ice-Skate in the park
  6. Ice-Skate at the normal rink
  7. Watch Christmas movies (I actually have a HUGE list of Christmas movies I want to watch and no time!)
  8. Make hot chocolate
  9. Build a gingerbread house
  10. Make ornaments (Target and Michaels sell these make your own felt ornaments and my brother and I enjoy making them)
  11. Read “The Night Before Christmas”
  12. Go look at Christmas lights
  13. Go to a Christmas play

I think that’s everything, or at least all of the major stuff. I've had Christmas music in my car for a while so that is long crossed of the list. Unfortunately where I live it doesn't snow so I can’t do anything like build a snowman or go sledding or do anything fun like that. It’s actually been 60 to 70 degrees for the past two weeks L I hate it so much. I miss having seasons, it’s something I don’t like about the south. We don’t have a fall and it’s December and it still feels like summer. Is it too much to ask to be able to wear boots and cute sweaters? Lol.

I hope you guys enjoyed this! What do you do for Christmas/the Holidays.

Thank you for reading!
Kylie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat, shall we?